Tuesday, November 17, 2020
New Directions
It's not easy to find something different in the wake of not being able to do what I do, perform.
I've decided to revert back to my studio days and I've rebuilt my home studio. Not to record a band or even music at all but to record podcasts.
I've purchased and installed Harrison Mixbus software on my computer to handle the recording. Mixbus is more complicated than most DAWs (digital audio workstation) so it has a fairly steep learning curve but I think it's worth it. Sounds great.
My podcasts will be mostly but not exclusively about music.
I'm working on the first one now.
New Directions
It's not easy to find something different in the wake of not being able to do what I do, perform. I've decided to revert back to my...
-
It's not easy to find something different in the wake of not being able to do what I do, perform. I've decided to revert back to my...
-
Every Sunday evening at the House of Jazz Laval we present a classic organ trio. Come on out and hear some great blues, Jazz, R&B and so...
-
I had a great time being interviewed on CKUT(FM 90.3) radio's Cha Cha Cha in Blues show. I really enjoyed the evening. We talked about...